LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The material contained in our website is given in good faith and has been thoroughly checked for accuracy. Nevertheless we can provide no guarantee that the information contained in this website is accurate, up-to-date or complete.
We use links to external websites. Although we make every effort to control the contents of linked websites, we will accept no liability for the contents of such external links. The contents of linked websites remain the sole responsibility of the owners of these websites. At the time of linking, no legal violations were evident. In the case of a legal infringement becoming evident, the link in question will be immediately removed.
We always endeavour to respect the copyright of third parties, and where possible to use contributions that are either produced by ourselves or available in the public domain. In-house contributions used on this website are subject to copyright law. Third party contributions are identified accordingly. The reproduction, processing, distribution or any other kind of use which contravenes the limits of copyright, excepting that for private and personal purposes, requires the written consent of the relevant author or publisher in each instance.
CONDITIONS OF USAGE
The use of our contact information by third parties for advertising purposes is absolutely forbidden. The only exception is in cases where our specific written consent for such usage has been obtained prior to the event. We also reserve the right to resort to legal action should we receive unsolicited advertising material, e.g. by spam mail.
In the case of disputes or problems regarding competition law, we would request you to avoid unnecessary, expensive and time-consuming legal action, and contact us directly. We will do our utmost to come to a satisfactory out-of-court settlement.
Concept, Programming & Implementation
The concept and design as well as the content was developed by Studio Lederer in close cooperation with the client and the partner Webtourismus.
This website was implemented by Webtourismus professionally by Webtourismus, (webtourismus.at GmbH, Schwefel 91, A-6850 Dornbirn, +435572 90610, email@example.com, https://www.webtourismus.at/). Webtourisus is an agency specialising in online marketing and tourism. In Vorarlberg and the Lake Constance area we work closely with many of our clients to guarantee the establishment of a successful and professional Internet presence. From the initial creative design and technical implementation, right through to the relevant marketing process, we are there when required to help and advise our clients in any important decision-making they may encounter.
Our website uses so-called Cookies, small units of text data which are saved on your computer with the help of your browser. They have no harmful effects.
You are at liberty to to activate the appropriate link in your Browser Software regulating the installation of Cookies, so as to be informed of their existence and to allow their use in certain cases only. We would however advise that such a dis-enablement can result in a less than fully functional operation of this website.
Information on alternative dispute resolution as per Art. 14 Abs. 1 ODR-VO and § 36 VSBG:
The European Commission provides a platform for the settlement of online disputes (OS), details of which can be found at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Users are entitled to use this platform for the settlement of their disputes. In principle we are prepared to participate in extrajudicial arbitration procedures. You can also send any complaints to us directly at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lech Zürs Tourismus, Daniel Zangerl
- @ Alpine Coaster Golm
- @ Christa Engstler
- @ Lech Zürs Tourismus, Daniel Zangerl
- Alexander Kaiser
- Arlberg Alpin
- Christa Engstler
- Daniel Zangerl Lech Zürs Tourismus
- Daniel Zangerl, Lech Zürs Tourismus
- Lech Zürs Tourismus Hans Wiesenhofer
- Lech Zürs Tourismus Leo Baumgartner
- Lech Zürs Tourismus, Bernadette Otter, Formarinsee
- Lech Zürs Tourismus, Bodenalp
- Lech Zürs Tourismus, Christoph Schöch
- Lech Zürs Tourismus, Daniel Zangerl
- Lech Zürs Tourismus, Hanno Mackowitz
- Lech Zürs Tourismus, Hütte Kriegeralp
- Lech Zürs Tourismus, Lisa Berner
- Lech Zürs Tourismus, Spullersee
- Lech Zürs Tourismus, West Zangerl
- Lech Zürs Tourismus, Zürsersee
- Lech Zürs Tourismus
- Marilena Walch
- Tino Rischawy
- Zürsersee, Lech Zürs Tourismus
- © AdolfBereuter für cukrowicz nachbaur architekten
- © Alex Kaiser
- © Alexander Kaiser
- © Alpenzoo Innsbruck
- © Area 47
- © Arlberg Alpin
- © Bodenseeschifffahrt
- © Bregenzer Festspiele, andere Art
- © Bregenzerwälder Bahn
- © Christa Engstler
- © Dairyman, Käsestraße Bregenzerwald
- © Daniel Zangerl, Lech Zürs Tourismus
- © Florian Holzherr, Werkraum
- © Frauenmuseum Bregenzerwald
- © Holzgauer Hängebrücke
- © Illwerke Tourismus
- © Inatura Dornbirn
- © Insel Mainau
- © Kristallwelten Swarovski
- © Lech Zürs Tourismus Daniel Zangerl
- © Lech Zürs Tourismus, Arlberg Alpin
- © Lech Zürs Tourismus, Daniel Zangerl
- © Lech Zürs Tourismus, Hannes Heigenhauser
- © Lech Zürs Tourismus
- © Nicolai Dörler, Sonnenkopf
- © Pfänderbahn, Bodensee
- © Ravensburger Spieleland
- © Rolls Royce Museum
- © Schloss Neuschwanstein, Bayerische Schlösserverwaltung: Anton J. Brandl
- © Sennhütte
- © Silvretta-Hochalpenstraße
- © Wildpark Feldkirch